Veritas System Recovery Virtual Edition 36MO Corporate
Veritas | Data Protection | System Recovery
With Veritas System Recovery, you can proactively protect laptops, servers and virtual machines without disrupting employee productivity or IT services. This powerful, unified solution enables IT administrators to minimize downtime by rapidly restoring exactly what they need, when and where they need it most.Local disaster recovery
Get back in production in minutes, not hours or days.
• Patented technology quickly restores entire physical and virtual systems from local or off-site destinations – even to bare metal, dissimilar hardware, remote locations or virtual environments
• Restores files and folders while providing the ability to search multiple recovery points at the same time
• Hot imaging allows restore to different hardware platforms on the fly and breaks the barrier of incompatible storage controllers and hardware abstraction layers
• Create an all-in-one backup and recovery USB device to rapidly boot and recover any system
Off-site disaster recovery
Automate protection to another site or cloud storage.
• Patented LightsOut Restore technology allows admins to easily recover a system from a remote location without physically visiting the system
• Get duplicate recovery points for two additional sites or devices
• Gain support for AWS, Microsoft Azure, USB, NAS/SAN and FTP storage
• Reduce the resources needed to complete recovery by leveraging a background process
Flexible cloud storage
Easily integrate with Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure.
• Encrypt recovery points on creation before sending them to cloud storage
• Use cloud storage to supplement secondary storage locations and devices
• Recover easily via the Internet using your Amazon/Azure account, key and bucket details
Dissimilar hardware restores
Gain flexibility in replacement hardware choice.
• Practice bare-metal restore to different hardware, eliminating like-for-like storage, system and component requirements
• Seamlessly handle driver and component updates within the restore process
• Eliminate the need to prepare in advance to move to different hardware
Centralized management and monitoring
Gain holistic visibility through a single pane of glass.
• Monitor the current protection status of all managed systems with a single, consolidated home page
• Quickly identify and isolate problem areas and protection gaps with intuitive filtering • Constantly monitor the backup, licence and version status of all clients in your environment